What are the software prerequisites to install the BECONEX CS4SAP connector
SAP software versions
BECONEX CS4SAP can run on an SAP ABAP NetWeaver 7.31 (up to 7.53), SAP_BASIS release 731, support package 2 (and higher):
- If you wish to use the connector to link incoming documents to business objects, you will need the SAP transport request “BECONEX – CS4SAP Connector for NW”. This transport request can be imported in a plain SAP NetWeaver ABAP Server or any SAP System that is based on SAP NetWeaver ABAP e.g., SAP GTS, SAP ECC, etc.
- If you wish to use the connector to link incoming documents to “document info records” (DIR), both the “BECONEX – CS4SAP Connector for NW” and “BECONEX - CS4SAP Connector for ECC” SAP transport requests are needed. The later can be imported only in an SAP ECC system.
Additionally, the following ArchiveLink customization in SAP is necessary:
- A content repository is available to store incoming documents.
- The document classes have been declared.
- The document types have been declared.
- The document types have been linked to the corresponding business object type.
For SAP S/4 HANA Systems you need a special version of the BECONEX CS4SAP connector for S/4 HANA.
Kofax Control Suite versions
BECONEX CS4SAP is supported for AutoStore 8, as part of the Kofax Control Suite 1.2 and higher versions.
Microsoft .NET Framework
BECONEX CS4SAP connector requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1.